A S C R A P B O O K O F S O L U T I O N S F O R T H E P H O T O G R A P H E R
Enhancing the enjoyment of taking pictures with news that matters, features that entertain and images that delight. Published frequently.
27 March 2017
Lemkesoft has released GraphicConverter 10.4, the Swiss Army knife image editing utility, with 18 new features and 7 updated ones in addition to a few bug fixes. It's the first update since version 10.3.1 was released on Jan. 6.
The full list of new features includes:
- Added 32-bit per channel support
- Batch: added add border batch
- Prefs window: option to display complete file path
- EBM import and export
- Browser: added context menu entry to lock/unlock all
- Open: added calling of QuickTime modernizer for old legacy movie formats
- Prefs Convert&Modify: option to activate all cores for parallel batch conversion
- Batch: added rename batch
- Batch: multiply alpha channel by factor
- Menu: added "Browse Amazon Drive"
- Menu: added "Texturizer"
- Preferences: added option to select maps provider (general/maps)
- Slide Show: added toolbox item to edit picture change behaviour
- Open: added ipm import
- Menu: smart crop textbox
- RAF: added reading of exif data from Fujifilm RAF Raw files
- Browser context menu:added option to set label from xmp:label
- Prefs open: open to suggest always last open path
Updated features include:
- Save for Web: added www ready filename option
- Preferences open/tools
- Improved manual download
- Browser keywords palette: option to apply automatically parent keywords
- Updated Czech, French, Danish, Japanese, Swedish localization
- Improved contact options
- Improved metadata fetching in the browser
GraphicConverter 10.4 requires Mac OS 10 10.9 or higher.
The $39.95 utility is available directly from Lemkesoft or, with reduced functionality, from the Mac App Store. Upgrades from version 9 are $25.95.