A S C R A P B O O K O F S O L U T I O N S F O R T H E P H O T O G R A P H E R
Enhancing the enjoyment of taking pictures with news that matters, features that entertain and images that delight. Published frequently.
12 April 2017
Adobe has released updates to both Camera Raw and Lightroom "to provide additional camera Raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom," according to a blog post by product manager Sharad Mangalick.
CAMERAS, LENS PROFILES
New camera support in Lightroom CC 2015.10/6.10 includes the Canon M6/T7i/800D/X9i/77D/9000D and Pentax KP.
The new camera support has also been provided in new versions of Lightroom for iOS and Android, Mangalick said.
New lens profile support include optics for Apple, Canon, Minolta, Nikon, Leica, Sigma and Sony mounts.
Bug fixes include:
- LrD shows captured time as GMT instead of local time for videos shot and imported from iPhone 6.
- Customers were unable to access the Auto Import menu item.
- Presets listed under Color Presets were not available.
- The audio balance slider in the Slide Show module did not complete mute the audio as expected.
- Cursor movements on point tone curve behaved erratically.
- Tone Curve points were not moving correctly with Wacom stylus.
- Tone Curve freezes after several customer actions and drags.
- File renaming on export was incorrect. This only occurred when using the Cropped token in the File Rename on Export dialog.
- Fixed an issue where Hasselblad H6D-50c files that won't load in Lightroom.
- Added Camera Matching color profiles for the Panasonic FZ1000, Panasonic GH4 and Panasonic LX100 cameras.
- Fixed a bug where we see unexpected behavior change: Local exposure + negative Clarity.
Mangalick also noted, "We have made progress in fixing the black panel issue as noted here and have reduced the chances that you will see the issue again."
For more information see the blog post.